Terms of service
Restrictions on Use
This Site contains material which is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this Site including code and software without prior written approval from M.A. Center. M.A. Center from time to time may provide photographic images for free download. You may download material from the free download page for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you: (1) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices; (2) do not copy or post the material on any networked computer or any other type of media; (3) make no modification to the material; and (4) make no representations of ownership.
Ammachi®, M.A. Center logo, Mata Amritanandamayi Center® are trademarks of M.A. Center registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Amma logo, IAM-Integrated Amrita Meditation Techniques, and Mother’s Books are all trademarks of M.A. Center. Any omission of a current trademark on this list is not a waiver of our intellectual property rights to that name or logo. All other products and company names mentioned in the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. Use of any of our trademarks in commerce may be a violation of the law without the express written permission of M.A. Center. If you have any questions about the use of our trademarks please write to email@example.com.
The use of any of our trademarks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use our trademarks in connection with any product or service in any way that is likely to cause confusion. You may not use our trademarks in any manner that disparages or discredits us. You may not use our trademarks in meta tags without prior explicit consent.
Permission to Quote, Copy, or Use Our Materials
If you wish to quote material, use our trademarks (or our images and graphics of any kind) from this Site in any form of publication or for non-personal or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing exact details of the proposed use (e.g., inter alia, material for which permission is sought, type of publication, purpose, date(s), etc.).
If you wish to link to this Site, you must contact email@example.com and request and sign linking agreement for approval by M.A. Center. M.A. Center reserves the right to reject any proposed link in its sole discretion. Links are permitted only to our home page.
Use of Email Addresses
Individual email addresses listed on this Site are for the personal use of individuals seeking to contact the listed person concerning M.A. Center activities. The email addresses may not be used for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on our Site, please provide the following information:
* an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
* a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
* a complete description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
* an address, telephone number, and email address of the complaining party;
* a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
All notices concerning any type of alleged infringement or other violation of law related to this Site should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to third parties
This Site may contain links to other websites. These other sites are provided as a convenience to our visitors. We in no way guarantee or endorse the content of these sites.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Rooms
This service may include bulletin boards and chat rooms ("Bulletin Boards") which allow feedback to M.A. Center and real-time interaction between users. M.A. Center does not control the messages, information or files delivered to Bulletin Boards. It is a condition of your use of the Bulletin Boards and this Site that you do not:
* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Bulletin Boards;
* Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would violate the antitrust laws or would otherwise constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
* Post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder;
* Post or transmit any information, software, or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component; or
* Post, transmit, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.
You understand that M.A. Center has no obligation to monitor the Bulletin Boards. But M.A. Center reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, as well as or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in the M.A. Center's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Permission to use Submitted Material
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service (collectively, the “Submissions”), you are granting M.A. Center a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, or display any and all such Submissions; and to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the Submissions.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such Submissions, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, servicemark, or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other content by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason in our sole discretion.
The materials in this Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, M.A. Center disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. M.A.Center does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site, including Bulletin Boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. M.A. Center does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not M.A. Center) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction.
Limitation of Liability
Arbitration of Disputes
The information on this Site is subject to change without prior notice.
All rights reserved M.A. Center, P.O. Box 613, San Ramon CA. 94583
Updated by Legal department March 31, 2017